- Certified performance competencies using national exam credentials
- Current materials & equipment relevant to current career advancement needs
- Verified computer literacy, English, and math skill levels for job success included per ACT WorkKeys Career Readiness Credential. You move through the curriculum and program at your individual pace!
- Option to test out for verifiable skills acquired via previous education and/or experience
- Flexible scheduling - open learning labs, morning, afternoon, evening classes
- Option of accelerating your learning with extra time and effort.
- Option to test out
- Pay for one class, but earn more than one course completion by spending extra time in labs
- No extra courses or hidden fees for unneeded services
- No cost English, math, and computer literacy skills classes provided as needed
We are Career Advancement operating within Billings Adult Education. Our goal is to provide quality career and job skills training emphasizing skills certification. We prepare you for nationally or state recognized exam certification. We strive to avoid high costs, additional fees, and any extra or unnecessary courses. We intend to be lean. We're motivated to provide real service to the economic community working in partnership with Billings Public Schools.
Billings Adult Education Career Advancement alleviates the costly bureaucracy and high overhead by leveraging resources as a non-profit educational partner. This means lower prices for our students. We focus on entry-level careers providing upward mobility. It gives you the background to step up and across within your career field.
Our programs use current computer & media technology for information delivery. Our teaching staff adds meaning and relevance to the learning content. Their job is to assist with goal setting, advise students, coach you through the more difficult learning challenges, prepare you to market your new skills, and to inform about job realities not mentioned in the textbooks.
Adult Education Career Advancement is about the skills you need, will use, and can take with you.For more information, ask for Barb Gustafson.